Trainee NodeJS Developer at GlobalLogic
2 місяці тому
A product is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcast video capture system. We provide a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences.
The AI-based automated production solution provides the sports market with easy and affordable ways to produce and distribute high-quality game and player videos and performance analysis. It also gives an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events, establishing the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry.
The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.
– Good knowledge of NodeJS is a must
– Knowledge of application design principles
– Understanding and practical experience of developer testing and performance testing
– Experience with development RESTful interfaces using MongoDB will be a plus
– Experience with of AWS, k8s, Docker containers technology, CI/CD pipelines, including hands-on experience will be a plus
– Experience with using WebSockets and RabbitMQ will be a plus
– Experience with integration and management of any analytics and/or monitoring tools will be a plus
– Good communication skills with Intermediate English level
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented engineer who will extend our existing R&D team and help us in solving our challenges.
Your responsibilities will include
– Work as a part of existing R&D team based on the backlog in Agile/Scrum manner. Design and implementation of new functionality, supporting existing, writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
– You will interact with on solving issues related to services integrations, upgrades and cloud infrastructure changes. Be ready to determine and develop an approach to solutions.
– Identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations, troubleshoote and resolve problems.
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people’s lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
DE&I Matters: At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive and empowering work environment.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.