Junior / Trainee Frontend developer
3 тижні тому
itjet is looking for a motivated and proactive Junior / Trainee Frontend developer to join our team!
What are we doing?
We’re a full-cycle product development company, working with startups and established companies from US and Europe. We have web and mobile expertise in fintech, healthcare & sport, e-commerce and more.
What professional skills & experience are important to us?
– Experience in React (commercial or pet projects)
– Knowledge of modern JS (ES 8/9/10)
– Experience with SCSS or CSS-in-JS approaches
– Understanding of Redux and related libraries (redux-thunk, redux-toolkit etc)
– Intermediate+ English (written and spoken)
– Passion to learn
Will be a plus
– Experience with NodeJS (Express or Nest.JS framework)
– Understanding of modern tech tools for JS development (npm, webpack, prettier, eslint, etc.)
– Database (PostgreSQL/MongoDB) skills
– Experience with TypeScript
– Experience with Styled Components and Storybook
– Experience with Zeplin/Figm
What we offer:
– Flexible schedule
– Opportunity to work remotely when needed
– Paid vacation and sick leaves (29 vacation days and 10 sick leaves)
– Compensation of educational and training programs
– Personal Development plan and mentoring
– Team buildings and corporate events
– A team with an extremely warm atmosphere
What you’ll do
– Take part in a full cycle of software development, including actual development, communication, troubleshooting and deployment
– Participate in product discussions and decision-making during the development process
– Collaborate with tech team members, take part in the code review process, software architecture and tech design
– Collaborate with QA and project manager
– Communicate with business stakeholders and product owners
– Contribute to company-wide software development processes and approaches, expand and deepen your technical expertise
Looking for a progressive team to join? We are a young company that is working with web and hybrid mobile apps.
In everyday work we’re focused on making outstanding products and growing our knowledge base. We’re eager to improve our tech and soft skills by attending meetups and conferences, and doing internal tech talks. All this and other things result in a great team spirit and family-like relationships.
Convenient office in SmartPlaza, in 2 minutes from Polytechnic Institute metro station is a home-like place with everything needed for a work. Every month theme parties, team buildings, cozy evenings with PlayStation won’t leave you bored at work.
Grow with us!